Our RCCS-4D, for use with single use, disposable vessels.
Our autoclavable STLV (Slow Turning Lateral Vessels) for use with our Autoclavable Vessel Systems
Perfusion Systems: Media is automatically perfused through the culture. Custom vessel sizes available.
3D Cell Culture Bioreactors- Rotary Cell Culture
The Rotary Cell Culture System (RCCS) is a unique 3D cell culture technology for culturing both suspension and anchorage-dependent cells. It is the first bioreactor system designed to simultaneously integrate the ability to co-culture cells, and the features of low shear force (and consequently low turbulence), and high mass transfer of nutrients. Together these properties encourage spheroid formation and proliferation of cells within the three-dimensional spheroids.
Browse the models of the Rotary Cell Culture Systems by selecting one of the categories below.
- Ability to co-culture multiple cell types in a 3D spheroid morphology
- Can be used with or without scaffolds to generate 3D cell models
- Low shear force in the rotating vessel (low turbulence) allows spheroid growth
- High mass transfer of nutrients in media prevents cell death within spheroid core
- Ability to vary rotation speed with tachometer
3D Cell Culture Applications using the RCCS:
Interested in Something Different to Better Fit Your Application?
- Stem Cell Maintanance
- Stem Cell Expansion
- Stem Cell Differentiation
- Host-Pathogen Studies
- Cancer Modeling/ Tumor Spheroid Culture
- Cancer Cell Invasion Studies
- Tissue Engineering
- Spheroid Formation and Culture
- Explant Culture
- Organoid Culture
We frequently receive requests for custom designed systems to better fit certain applications, as well as slight modifications to our current systems. We are confident that we can manufacture any system that will fit YOUR design and application requirements. Send us a message
or give us a call to let us know what you have in mind.
Learn more about custom designed systems we've developed on the Custom Designed Systems